EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has been working on several societal and industrial applications of plasma technology and associated knowhow related to power supplies, data acquisition, software development, Artificial Intelligence/deep learning, simulation & code development activities, materials science, superconducting magnets & cryogenics, dissimilar metal joining etc. Such activities have been done through various collaborating organizations such as public and private industries, Govt. organizations, PSUs, academic organizations etc. for addressing various societal and industrial problems using available expertise/technologies at IPR.
IPR interacts with industry in the following manner for sponsored project activities:
Through feasibility study projects / sponsored projects involving feasibility assessment of a technological concept
Through Contract research or joint R&D.
Through contract for New equipment/technology development and demonstration
Through contracts/agreement related to Testing/characterization studies
For Consultancy on areas of expertise available with IPR
For Simulation and code development activities based on expertise at IPR
Through Technology Transfer & licensing
Through jobwork (for e.g. plasma nitriding, vacuum brazing etc.)
IPR collaborates with industry / organizations for externally sponsored projects based on the expertise and/or infrastructure available with it so as to support the growth of home grown technologies. Any industry interested to collaborate with IPR under above mentioned interaction modes are requested to write to email@example.com with details of their requirement.
Apart from the above, EXPRESSION-OF-INTEREST (EoI) are invited from industries for the following technologies available for transfer to Industries on non-exclusive basis:
Plasma pyrolysis for safe disposal of organic (non-biomedical) waste
Metal oxide nano powder production technology
Technology for Plasma activated water treatment system
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested parties may fill up the following application form and submit the list of documents listed below:
1. Cover letter addressed to Director, IPR responding to the EoI specified here.
3. Payment of Rs. 590/- (Rs. 500 + 18%GST) as Demand Draft or by electronic remittance to IPR’s bank details (please click to here) (a copy of the
payment confirmation along with transaction ID and date may be submitted if done electronically)
4. Documents related to your company’s registration (Copy of PAN CARD, GST certificate, Registration documents / certificate of incorporation, SSI/MSME recognition, and other Government issued certifications) as applicable.
5. Audited financial reports of last 3 years, IT Returns of last 3 years. Startups may provide their financial reports as available with them.
6. Details of top management (Brief CV of Chairman/Managing Director/Board of Directors)
7. One page Business plan on how your company will commercialize the technology if licensed to you.
8. List of project, installations or collaborations indicating the name of company, client, year, title of project etc. in the below given format
Title of project
9. Leaflets & brochures of your company
The hard copy of documents in a sealed envelope superscribing EXPRESSION OF INTEREST for Non-Exclusive technology license of “…name of technology…” may be sent to:
Institute for Plasma Research
Near Indira Bridge, Bhat,
Gandhinagar – 382428 (Gujarat)
For any further queries, please feel free to contact Dr. Nirav Jamnapara, Head – PTTS at 079-23964039/38, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.